Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Working for Dreams

Anyone who is a dedicated reader to It's Whatever knows by now that I am a aspiring singer. For those who may not know it is a very hard thing to achieve. I attend a performing arts high school, so for the past  three years I have been seriously studying music. Every single day I LOVE music more and more. To the point that I can no longer picture myself doing anything else. However I am having a hard time. One thing I developed entering high school was insecurity issues. Being around so many talented people you begin to question whether or not your good enough. Making my dreams come true is the only thing I want to achieve in life. Forget falling in love with someone, if I could have the career that I aspire to I would be satisfied. All of this cannot be achieved unless the aspect of confidence is present. Without confidence being present my dreams cannot, will not and never will happen. That's what I'm searching for deep down inside. When I do believe I have the confidence I'm always accused of  not having the confidence I know I have. If it's not my confidence than I'm always "nervous". I'll admit sometimes I am, but when I'm not people still say that I am. I really want this, so all I can do is continue to try. I'll be returning to my private lessons this summer, hopefully I can move closer to my dream.     

1 comment:

  1. Confidence is not something that you can prove to people, you radiate it from inside, it can be seen and not heard. If you feel as if you are doing your best then forget what other people have to say and just do the best that Jade can do. I am not saying this because you are my little cousin but I know that you have what it takes to reach new levels of greatness and if you know it too then where's the lack of confidence you speak of...? You got this girl! Love yah!

    ReplyDelete