Thursday, June 30, 2011

Throwback Thursday: Beyonce- "Irreplaceable"

I felt like this song was appropriate for this weeks throwback song in order to celebrate Beyonce's new album 4, which was  released this Tuesday (June 28th). This is her fourth solo album under Columbia Records and her first album being released without her being managed by her father. Since Beyonce began promoting this album and doing non stop perfromances, she has reminded people why she is such an amazing performer. I myself find her to be an inspiration and I hope to accomplish half of the things she has done thus far within this industry. This afternoon her television special Beyonce: Year of the 4 aired on BET, MTV and VH1. She showed people what she had been up to the past year she spent off the stage, and her process of putting her album together. Beyonce now manages herself and in my opinion I think she is doing a great job so far. I've said this in a previous post and I'll say it again. "Beyonce has this entire summer on lock". Tomorrow she will be performing for Good Morning America, so I already know New York is about to be off the hook, so I'll make sure to stay out the city tomorrow. Other than that I hope you guys enjoy this weeks throwback song.



No comments:

Post a Comment