Wednesday, June 1, 2011

NEW MUSIC: Beyonce- "Best Thing I Never Had"

I really really like this song. This is Beyonce's second single off of her upcoming album 4. I can honestly say that I'm excited for this album because Beyonce has yet to disappoint with the songs she has released. When Beyonce said she was going for something different, she really meant it. For all my REAL music lovers if you listen closely you can hear a similarity to "A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Carlton. I'm not sure if anyone else noticed it, but after the second listen I totally heard that song within this song. Therefore I would like to thank my vocal teacher for training my ears. However Beyonce is really singing singing on this track, and thats what is making me look forward to her new album.


LIKE THIS SONG?



1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS SONG!!!!! I can sooooooo relate! Bey better stop it, lol.

    ReplyDelete