Saturday, June 18, 2011

Stars of Tomorrow

There is so much talent coming from this generation and there are two individuals that have caught my eye specifically. The first one is Jawan Harris and the other is Cymphonique.


Jawan Harris is a 14 year old singing sensation that was recently singned to Jive Records. I've seen him before on the 106 & Park countdown with his song "Another Planet" featuring Chris Brown. However he really caught my attention with his new single "Keisha" featuring Tyga. Before anyone says anything Tyga is not the reason why I like this song. I can't explain why but when the video finished all I could sing "Keishaaa". Not to mention this boy can sang, not sing but sang. It was his youtube videos that attracted Jive's attention anyways.


The next star of tomorrow is Cymphonique. Every one may know her as Lil Miss Swagger. She is also the daughter of Master P and little sister of Romeo. I've know about her for awhile, but it wasn't until recently that she had a song that caught my attention. Her new single "Something" is one of the first songs that I actually like from her. Not to mention the video is nice and she looks more mature. I guess because I'm older I had to wait for her to grow a little before her music appealed to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment