Thursday, June 9, 2011

Throwback Thursday: Spice Girls- "Wannabe"

This throwback thursday makes me happy because it allows me to go back to my happy childhood. This weeks song is "Wannabe" by the infamous Spice Girls. It's hard to believe this song is more than 10 years old. Actually makes me feel old, but it makes me think of good times. I remember always watching their movie Spice World. I knew every word to every song. I used to buy the lollipops and stick the stickers on my wall. I even had the doll, I had Sporty Spice. She came with a red hair piece, and I used to wear it in my head every where I went. Sadly one day I lost it while in the movie theatres. The last time I seen the Spice Girls perform was the 2008 Victoria Secret Fashion Show. Of course they did a wonderful job, and they all looked great. I wish they were still together, they were part of the good times in my life♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment