Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Monica & Shannon Brown ♥

I've been waiting to do this post for the longest and I don't know what made me wait to do this post so late. Better late than never I guess. I have to say one of the best hookups of 2010 would have to be R&B singer Monica and LA Laker Shannon Brown. Back in August I did a post on my love for Monica as an artist. In that post I added the confirmation of both Monica and Shannon Brown being a couple. Monica had broken up with her fiance and father of her children Rocko in 2009. Her and Shannon Brown began dating some time in 2010, I'm assuming some time around the release of her album Still Standing because he was in the video for "Love All Over Me" (picture above) and shortly after it was confirmed that they were a couple. Long story short they were engaged October 2010, it may seem a little quick but their just so cute together. It just makes me hope that in the near future I can still achieve my dreams and fall in love like these two did. It may seem mean but everytime I see Monica and Shannon Brown together I say "Thank God Monica is with Shannon Brown now". Not saying that her ex Rocko is a bad person, but I just think her and Shannon are a better match. However I would like to crown Monica and Shannon Brown as the cutest couple of 2010. =)

Pics of Monica & Shannon Brown:

Monica & Shannon Brown on vacation sometime earlier this year. (Memorial Weekend I think)

Monica & Shannon Brown at her 30th Birthday Party (M30)

The two being cute on the red carpet at Monica's Party

Shannon Brown & Monica at Millions of Milkshakes when Shannon created his milkshake "Rim Reaper"

Monica & Shannon Brown on the red carpet at Shannon's 25th Birthday Party

The cutest couple of 2010

This is a picture of Monica's hand, here you see her BEAUTIFUL engagement ring & you also see the big Shannon tattoo on her wrist.


2 comments:

  1. OMG.. that ring boy.. I need to hurry and find me a balla so i can get me a ring like that... no name tattoo tho lol..

    ReplyDelete