Wednesday, June 8, 2011

STOP THE VIOLENCE

This is a post I've been waiting to do because I feel that it is really important. Not only that, but it truly comes from deep down within my heart. I've said this plenty of times and I don't mind repeating myself once again. I am so ashamed of my generation, I have yet to understand all the deaths due to senseless acts of violence. I don't know why everytime I turn around someone I know, or a friend of mine knows a person who has recently passed due to violence. Or when I turn on the television I hear that someone else has lost their life, and no one seems to ever know why. It just seems like people now a days lose their lives just because. It seems to be something that is allowed into today's society as well because these murders always continue to be unsolved. Every night I pray to God and ask him to take the hatered out of his children's hearts and replace that with love and peace. It always puts me in a bad mood when I know that someone right now at this moment is going to get killed due to jealously, being at the wrong place at the wrong time or because someone just felt like killing. Another thing that bothers me is this has been happening way before my generation. You would think as the future gets older you can count on the future becoming a better place. In reality everything that is done is learned from those that came before us. I just really wish there was someone to lead by example and let people know that killing people does nothing, but create even more problems. Just expressing myself through this post is upsetting me. I'm not saying lets hold hands under the sun and get along, but I honestly would LOVE it if the violence would stop and people were given the chance to LIVE, LOVE & LAUGH. All I can really ask is for everyone to PLEASE GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.

1 comment: