Thursday, June 23, 2011

Throwback Thursday: Pretty Ricky- "On the Hotline"

This weeks throwback song goes to Pretty Ricky. I was coming off the train and walking home when this song came on and it just brought back so many memories. When Pretty Ricky came out I was so in love, well I was only in love with Pleasure P. "On the Hotline" is from Pretty Ricky's sophomore album Late Night Special, released back in 2007. My sisters and I used to always watch this video and dance to it. After this album Pleasure P split from the group and went on to have his own solo career. The group replaced him about three times. After he left the group I lost all interest anyways. They later released their third album entitled Eighties Babies, in my opinion the songs released from the album sucked and I didn't even care to get that album. However the group had a great time in their prime with their first two albums.

Pretty Ricky-On The Hotline by ZICARLOS


5 comments:

  1. First off Pleasure P was mine (just like to point that out) And how come you didn't add a track off Bluestar? That album was top notch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i luv u guys. most definitely u spectacular

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love pretty ricky....hahahah...mwahz!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah buddy!! datz ma comment by jessica lavaki..hahaha....lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. sexy all of them

    ReplyDelete