Friday, December 24, 2010

Tynisha Keli

Tynisha Keli has to be one of the most talented artist of our generation who is not really in the mainstream. However, she has to be one of the most known artist on this edition of talented artist who don't get enough  recognition. Tynisha Keli was born in New Bedford, Massachusetts, she than moved to Los Angeles when she began her music career, she now lives in Atlanta. I can't tell you how long I've known about Tynisha Keli, but I know it's before I was in high school so it's been awhile. Like every other person when I first heard of Tynisha Keli I only heard her music, but didn't know what she looked like. So when I seen her for the first time I was surprised that a white girl was able to sing with so much soul. It's like Pink and Christina Aguilera, only a few of those exsist. The thing with Tynisha Keli is people have always wondered when she would release her album. I don't think a lot of people know that she released her second album earlier this year. The thing is her album wasn't released here in the United States. Tynisha Keli has reached much success in Japan than here in the United States. So her debut album The Chronicles of TK was released on April 22,2009 in Japan and on iTunes the day before. Without the promo here in the United States many of us were not aware of the release of her album and were always left curious on her career. Her most famous single is "I Wish You Loved Me", which is just really awesome. The remix features Sammie. Tynisha Keli was signed to Warner Bros Records from 2006 up until 2009. She is now working with Eight72 Entertainment. On August 17, 2010 Tynisha Keli released her second album The 5th Element, which was of course released in Japan. It was later released August 25, 2010 in Japan, United States and Europe under Eight72 Entertainment. I just cannot wait for the day when Tynisha Keli is a more frequent artist in this music industry because she really deserves it.

Tynisha Keli's debut album The Chronicles of TK


Tynisha Keli's sophomore album The 5th Element






Tynisha Keli - I Wish You Loved Me
Uploaded by WBRNewMedia. - Watch more music videos, in HD!
Official Music Video to "I Wish You Loved Me"


Tynisha Keli singing "Cry" by Rihanna

2 comments:

  1. I think Tynisha Keli is a very beautiful and gifted artist. But like her, there are many other beautiful & gifted artists. So she needs a support team behind her. People who are willing to promote her & promote her music. She'll get her chance to shine. Her talent will NOT go to waste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tynisha Keli has so much potential for being a star. She's pretty, she has style and of course she can sing. She deserves much more ATTENTION.

    ReplyDelete