Friday, June 10, 2011

Favorite Looks of the Week

I think I'm going to make Favorite Looks of the Week, a weekly thing like Throwback Thursdays. This would be my third Favorite Looks of the Week, so I hope you agree with the looks I picked. If there are any other looks that you feel that should have been apart of this segment feel free to email me the looks along with the event the outfit was worn at. Email me at princessjade94@gmail.com

My favorite Gossip Girl Leighton Meester at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards.


Nicki Minaj at last weeks 2011 MTV Movie Awards, many people didn't seem to like this look because she toned it down a little. However over the top is not always the way. I think she looks good & her shoes are to die for.


My favorite model Selita Ebanks wore this dress to Samsung's Hope for Children Gala here in New York City, she then wore the same thing to Big Sean's listening party later on that night. I also like her new hairstyle and hair color.


Many people may hate her now, but I still love Auntie Keri and I love this dress she wore to the 2011 Glamour Women of the Year Awards over in London. However I do think there could have been better shoes to go with the dress.


If I had to give Kanye West an award it would be for most fashionable rapper. This is the casual/dressy look he wore to the CFDA Fashion Awards here in New York City. He is currently working on his own fashion line. Knowing Kanye it'll be very creative and fashionable, as well as expensive.


New comer on Gossip Girl Tika Sumpter wore this very different but creative dress to a Tracy Reese event. I like the cut of the dress and the print at the top. I also think the nude heels was the perfect match to go with the dress. Not many people can pull this look off, but she was successful at doing so.

Other favorites outside of events:




These are just two of Kelly Rowland's promo pictures for her upcoming album. Her album Here I Am was pushed up to July 26th after her single "Motivation" hit number one. The shoot was done by popular photographer Derek Blanks. Let me add that it was hard for me to choose which two I liked the most because every picture came out beautiful.




These are some pictures of Cassie from her spread in NYLON Magazine. I think she makes a better model than singer, but than again who am I to judge. She is really beautiful though.


Tiffany Evans recently shot the cover for BE Magazine, she parted ways with her manager Matthew Knowles some time ago. She seems to be taking complete control of her career as well as start her own entertainment company.



No comments:

Post a Comment