Saturday, November 20, 2010

NEW MUSIC/ VIDEOS from Keyshia Cole

Keyshia Cole is back with new music and is expecting to release her fourth album Calling All Hearts sometime next year. Her last album A Different Me was released in 2008. Since then she has become a new mommy and has gotten engaged to Daniel "Boobie" Gibson of the Cleveland Cavaliers. Knowing the great artist that she is I am sure her new album would show much growth from her previous album. Her first single " I Ain't Thru" ft. Nicki Minaj was released a few months ago. Personally I'm not really feeling the song, I can't say exactly why because I really don't know why. I'm sure I would just need to hear it a few more times to get used to the song before I start singing it. I do however like Nicki Minaj's verse, the way she just flows with the beat makes the song seem more better. None the less I still think Keyshia Cole is a great artists, and most of all one of the few great vocalists in the industry. Her next single will be "Long Way Down". Both of her new singles have videos, check them out:

Keyshia Cole ft. Nicki Minaj -I Ain't Thru

Keyshia Cole -Long Way Down

I think this video is so cute, especially because it's her and her finance together.



Here is some recent pictures of Keyshia Cole:

Keyshia Cole with her son Daniel Hiram Gibson Jr

Keyshia Cole on the set of her video for her single "I Ain't Thru"
Her nails are really cute, and her engagement ring is CRAZY

Keyshia Cole at the 2010 Black Girls Rock award show performing her song "I Remember" from her third album A Different Me
HER SHOES ARE SO KUTE


1 comment:

  1. Keyshia! This is my girl but I absolutely hate the song with Niki Minaj. It is substandard for what I know she can do. She needs to come with something better as her next single.

    I like long way down, this is what I like to hear from her...ballads and soulful R&B. And her red hair is fiyah!!!

    ReplyDelete