Sunday, November 21, 2010

R.I.P Anthony "Messy Mya" Barre

I did not know who Anthony "Messy Mya" Barre was until about an hour ago. His funeral service was posted on http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/ and I just thought that it was a really sad situation that there are so many young people dying. It's not like their out fighting for their country and losing their lives. They might as well had gone off to war than because living in today's society is like living in a war zone. Thats why everyday I live in fear because I worry about my family members and my friends. In just one split second they can have their lives taken away from them. Just this past two weeks I seen so many R.I.P signs on my twitter timeline and facebook news feed. Out of some of the people who has passed I actually knew one of the people. Him and I attened the same elementry school. His life was taken away from him for and he was the same exact age as me. Everyday I wonder and ask God, why is the world like this? Messy Mya was an up and coming comedian/bounce music artist from New Orleans who had become well known on youtube. He lost his life on November 14, 2010 he was attending a baby shower for his unborn child. He had stepped outside to go to his car and he was shot several times, one bullet hitting him in the back of his neck. People then surrounded him and someone actually took a picture of him face down on the ground dying and posted them on both twitter and facebook. It was said that there was no witnesses to tell what happened, however there was lots of people in attenedence. That whole story line just doesn't add up and it's just a really sad situation. Messy Mya was only 22 years old. I went to his twitter page and read some of his last tweets before he died and his last tweet said "Finally the baby shower today". Another tweet from the day he died that stuck out to me the most was "#randonthought I wounder what people be thinkin bout just before they are bout to die". If you want to see his twitter page for yourself the URL is: http://twitter.com/therealmessymya . If you would like to check out the videos he left behind visit his youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheeHHGz . Here is also an article that was put to together following his death: http://news.lalate.com/2010/11/21/messy-mya-anthony-barre-memorial-remembers-talent/

Messy Mya & his girlfriend MinniCat at their babyshower for their unborn child Juelz...who is expected around Messy Mya's birthday, which is December 15th. It sad because right after this he was murdered.


Here is a video on a video of an investigation on his death entitled "Messy Mya Murder Scene Video "

Here is a video of his funeral service

Although I did not know Messy Mya, and I am on the other side of the country I want to send my condolences to his family because I know this is a tragic time for them right now.I hope and pray that peace will soon come amongst today's youth because things are becoming really out of hand.

UPDATE:


Today is Messy Mya's birthday he would have turned 23. Although today may have been a day of tears, it is also a day to smiles because his son Juelz was born today. I believe it is just a blessing that Messy Mya's son is able to have the same exact birthday as his dad. Although he will never get the chance to meet his dad. His dad will be watching over him and living through him.

Another Update: This is what I wrote on Messy Mya's friends LaShaya LaBoy's Facebook Wall & here is her response:

I just wanted to say that I love the way your holding down Messy Mya and making sure everything is gonna be fine with his girlfriend and their his baby boy Juelz and you've been doing so way before his death and you continue to do so after he has passed. Within my 16 years of life I have yet to experience such a wonderful friend, but ...I'm hoping for one in the near future. Your just a wondeful person in general. Thats it :)

God Bless & Have a Messy Holiday lols

Her Response: Awwwww thanks suga. I know how hard it is to come by someone that is real and I try to be that all day every day. I dont like to see people hurt or worry. Thanks for recognizing that in me. You are truly a sweet person.

My Response Back:  No, actually I have to thank you because if it wasn't for you I would have never been introduced to all the talent that is within New Orleans, or would of never been able to learn more about Messy Mya...I do all that I can when it comes to increasing his fan base out here in New York. You are truly a sweet person :)

14 comments:

  1. I Like The Work Your Doing Jade ! Keep it Up its Nice how although you didn't know him well you still showed your respects and a some sort of obituary I love you twin :-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was really nice of you RIP MESSY MYA

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ashame he was taken so early.My condolences to his friends and family.To his girlfriend,even though he is gone still make sure his son knows what his father looked like and how talented he was....God Bless R.I.P. MESSY MYA,THE GOOD DIE YOUNG,WHERE WE FROM IT'S ALL WRONG

    ReplyDelete
  4. He was a beautiful person we all loved watching his videos posted on youtube. its amazing how his son was born on the same day the world got a chance to know messy mya.may his family stay strong. california luv

    ReplyDelete
  5. WE just wanted to say we loved watching MESSY MYA you tube videos. and its just amazing that his baby was born on the same day the world got to know who messy mya was.MAY GOD STAY BLESSING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. CALIFORNIA LUV

    ReplyDelete
  6. REST IN PEACE ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE YOU WE MISS YOU MESSY MYA. FROM ALL YOUR NUMBER #1 FANS OUT HERE IN MESSY CALI.

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w8q82sKTOI

    ReplyDelete
  8. this shows mad respect great work.....r.i.p messy mya

    ReplyDelete
  9. I seen dat messy mya had alot dat he wanted 2 persue and da man dat took his life ruined all dat I dint no messy mya but he put a smile on mi face everytime i herd him tlk about bookin on UGLYYY BITCHES ! R.I.P messy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This made me cry. I do not know him or his life but I'm glad to hear his son is here! So sad to hear of how a young life was lost. Stay strong

    ReplyDelete