Sunday, November 28, 2010

"The Way You Love Me" MUSIC VIDEO



For those who really know me or have been reading my blog would know that I ♥ me some Keri Hilson. So the minuate I seen this video I know I was going to post this on my blog, whether I loved it or not. I wasn't surprised that I loved the video. When I mean you see a total different Keri Hilson I mean a total different Keri Hilson. She has grown so much as an artist I am just counting down the days until December 21st (release of No Boys Allowed) arrives. This video has so many familar faces in it. The song features Rick Ross so of course he is in the video. The video also has JoJo, Dawn Richards (of Dirty Money), Faith Evans, Lloyd, Pollow Da Don, and Columbus Short. "The Way You Love Me" is the third single off of Keri Hilson's sophomore album No Boys Allowed.

2 comments:

  1. She definitely showed another side but it wasn't a good one. I was disappointed to see her do such a distasteful video after she was up lifting women in Pretty Girls Rock. I don't care for the song either the lyrics were way too out there for me.

    I could have done without all the coochie popping, jiggling thighs and tongue licking. I like Keri as an artist but she should stick to the formula that has been working for her. Leave the nastiness to Nicki M. and the rest of those chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this song is one of dem songs on her album dat is sorta like sorta out there...like I dnt think dis would really be released amongst tha mainstream like Breaking Point & Pretty Girl Rock song. Its sorta like Get Your Money Up on her first album

    ReplyDelete