Thursday, November 25, 2010

NEW MUSIC: One You Call/ Far Away

Keke Palmer has a new video to her song "The One You Call" which she released via Youtube not too long ago. I really like this song and I like this video as well. Keke Palmer is multi talented not only can she act, but she can sing and dance. She is signed to Interscope Records, and should be releasing her next album sometime next year. I'm excited to hear what other new music she has to bring. What do you think of the song and video?


Marsha Ambrosius formally of the duo Floetry is out to begin her solo career, and so far she is doing a good job. She is back with her second single "Far Away" produced by Just Blaze, this follows her first single "I Hope She Cheats On You" which was such a big success. I find her to be an overlooked talent, and I fall guilty to overlooking her talent. I did not know she had such a nice voice when she was apart of Floetry. She did such an amazing job at the Black Girls Rock Award Show, she was apart of the "Four Women" performance. After watching her at that award show and listening to her first two singles I'm anxious to see where she is headed next. Where ever that may be I'm positive it's in the right direction.


2 comments: