Monday, November 8, 2010

NEW MUSIC: The Way You Love Me/ Fall For Her

Here is yet another song off of Keri Hilson's second album No Boys Allowed, which is now scheduled to be released December 21st. This is rumored to NOW be her second single following "Breaking Point". This track is entitled "The Way You Love Me", when I heard this song I automatically thought club song. This seems like the more up tempo track off her album. What do u think of the song?


Tristan Wilds, who got his acting debut on the HBO show The Wire and is now on the CW's remake of the popular 1990's show 90210 has recently released a song titled "Fall for Her". I've actually been a fan of Tristan for the past few years so I was already aware of his involement in music. However this is the first song I've heard for him, and I must say that I'm impressed. How do you feel about this song?

No comments:

Post a Comment