Monday, November 8, 2010

NEW MUSIC: Wonder Women/ Between The Lines

Today Tyga released his mixtape Well Done, one of the songs that I was introuduced to today was a song called "Wonder Women" featuring Chris Brown. I think that Tyga and Chris Brown are actually meant to be featured on songs with eachother because they always come out so great. Not saying they cannot produce good music as individuals because they most certainly can. I encourage people to actually go out and download, or buy Tyga's mixtape. It's not because I have the biggest crush on him, but because he is actually one of the few talented rappers that actually work. Yet alone work on real music. However I wish people would stop comparing him to Wiz Khalifa. I happen to think they are both very talented and can make great contributions to the rap scene. How do u feel about this song?
P.S: Another dope song off of this mixtape is "Maybe"



Chris Brown recently released his single called "Between The Lines" featuring Kevin McCall (from "Deuces"). This song is on Chris Brown's new mixtape My Zone Pt.2 which is expected to be released this Black Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment