Saturday, November 20, 2010

Dear Jayne

This is another post dedicated to artists/ groups who are not really known, but are really talented. This post is about an Atlanta based group named Dear Jayne.

Dear Jayne is a group of three different young women from different parts of the country that was put together by a manager and producer by the name of Anthony Tate. The three young women of the group are Ashley (middle), Jasmine (left) and Lindsey (right). I was first introduced to Dear Jayne in 2008, I first heard their song "Rain" on Music Choice. Then a few months later I heard their song "Fall Back" ft. The Dream on 106 & Park as a new joint. However Dear Jayne was not able to to release a debut album, there was never a release date set after their original date was pushed back. To make matters worse Lindsey decided to leave the group, and she was replaced by another young lady named Erica. There is not much to really say about Dear Jayne because I am not really sure about the status of the group. However I feel like this group was talented enough and thats what made them capture my attention. What ever is going on with this group I hope everything works out and they achieve the success they were meant to achieve. 

Here is one of the last promo pictures of Dear Jayne with new member Erica (right).

Music Video for their song "Rain"


Music Video for "Fall Back" ft. The Dream

After hearing these songs and seeing these videos maybe somebody can explain to me why they weren't successful, because I really don't understand as to whey they weren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment