Tuesday, December 7, 2010

NEW MUSIC: Last Time Together/ Superwoman

In a previous NEW MUSIC post I revealed a song called "In Between The Lines" by Chris Brown ft. Kevin McCall. It was set to be to Chris Brown's new mixtape In My Zone 2, released on November 26th. However it didn't make the cut. Although the song didn't make the mixtape, the mixtape still consists of really great music. One of those songs that is really great is "Last Time Together". Out of all the songs this song in particular has to be one of the best songs. When I say I literally listen to this song every day I mean everyday. What do you think of it?




Another great song comes from two former group members of Xscape. Kandi Buruss is gearing up to release her next album entitled Kandi Koated. This song features her former group mate Tameka "Tiny" Cottle, and this song is an uplifting song for all the single mothers. I don't know what it's like to be a single mother, but this song is a good song. Both women have beautful voices. I wish I could hear Tiny sing more often because she has a nice voice. She has mentioned on her show Tiny & Toya that her husband T.I rathers her not have the kind of musical career she once had. I mean why can't T.I support her? She supports him everytime he goes to prison. *Kanye Shrug*



 

No comments:

Post a Comment