Friday, November 12, 2010

NEW VIDEOS: What's My Name/ Pretty Girl Rock

It's FINALLY here, the video for "Whats My Name" off of Rihanna's upcoming album Loud (November 16th) was released today. This follows her first single "Only Girl in the World". Everyone loves this song, including myself. I think Rihanna and Drake make a very cute couple and this video is very cute. I wish she would have given Drake a chance before dating Matt Kemp, of the Los Angeles Dogers. I'm not sure if people know that this video was shot during the summer time here in New York City. I know this because some time in August pictures and video of Rihanna on set of this video was posted on http://www.theybf.com/ . My only issue with this video is Rihanna's red wig, I've been meaning to mention this, but I haven't. I think Rihanna is really beautiful but I don't think this is for her. I think she can pull off a cute hair style with this hair once in awhile, but I think she should consider getting a different color. Then again she is Rihanna so I guess she can do what ever the hell she wants and everyone is going to love it. It doesn't change the fact that this video is great though.


Now this video I've been waiting for ever since I heard the song. So it's no secret that I am one of the biggest fans of Keri Hilson and I look up to her. After the whole disappointment yesterday, I heard that her video for "Pretty Girl Rock" had premiered on 106 & Park. Of course I grew even more upset because I missed the video I've been waiting to see for the past two months. I finally got to see the video today and when I was watching it the only thing I could say was "YESSSSS". The video is the total opposite than what I imagined it would be like. However it was even better than what I thought it would be. In the video she pays homage to women from different era's, up until the present. I love this song and I love this video :)

I really want to get that No Boys Allowed necklace that Keri Hilson wears, but I can't seem to find it anywhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment