Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Throwback Tuesday: Kelly Rowland- "Like This"

I don't know how this was possible, but I forgot to do a Throwback Thursday last week. Thankfully I have the perfect song to make up for it, not to mention it's Tuesday so it kind of goes hand in hand with the word throwback like Thursday does (because they all start with the letter "T" lols)

The throwback song for today is "Like This" off of Kelly Rowland's second studio album Ms. Kelly. The album was released back in 2007, with "Like This" as the leading single. It is personally my favorite Kelly Rowland song, and also one of her first big hits as a solo artist. The song was produced by popular producer Polow da Don, and the song features female rapper Eve. I say this song is the perfect song for the throwback of the day because today her third studio album Here I Am is now in stores. The album features her #1 single "Motivation" featuring Lil Wayne, and her second single "Lay It On Me" featuring Big Sean. Everyone make sure you go pick up a copy and support Kelly Rowland.



I thought I would also post a video of Kelly Rowland singing "Bad Habit" off of the Destiny Fulfilled album, this song is my favorite off of the entire album



No comments:

Post a Comment