Thursday, July 28, 2011

New Videos: "Body 2 Body"/ "Quickie"/ "Far Away"

Yesterday Ace Hood's new video for his third single "Body 2 Body" off of his third studio album Blood, Sweat, & Tears was released. When I first heard this song on the radio I already knew it would be another hit like his first two singles "Hustle Hard" and "Go N Get It". What made me love this song was Chris Brown's vocals on the chorus and bridge, and the beat itself. It kind of reminded me of Ace Hood's single "Ride or Die" featuring Trey Songz off of his sophomore album Ruthless. I began to like the song even more when the video was released yesterday because it's just something about Chris Brown that just makes you melt.



The next video comes from Miguel, his third single "Quickie" has become everyone's favorite. So the video soon became highly demanded. This single is from Miguels debut album All I Want Is You, which was released late last year.


 
The final video comes from Tyga, who is currently headling the Closer to My Dreams Tour. He just released another mixtape, Well Done 2. At the same time he is gearing up for his second studio album Careless World. "Far Away" featuring Chris Richardson is the first single off of that album and I expressed my like for the song in a new music post a few months ago. Now the video is finally here. The concept of the video is similar to the concept of his video for "Reminded" featuring Adele off of his mixtape Black Thoughts Vol.2. It makes me wonder who was Tyga's real life love that he lost some time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment