Thursday, July 7, 2011

New Music: Monica ft. Rick Ross & Lil Kim- "Anything (To Find You)"

It's been a minuate since I have mentioned Monica. The last time I mentioned her I spoke on her relationship with then boyfriend Shannon Brown. Fast forward to a few months later and now her and Shannon Brown are married. In fact the two have been married for the past six months and they are currently planning another wedding that both of their families can enjoy together, since they didn't part take in the first one. Not only that but Monica has a new album that is expected to be released on October 18th. Her new album is entitled New Life, and the first single off of her album is "Anything (To Find You)" which features both Rick Ross and Lil Kim. This track is also produced by Missy Elliot. Just looking at everything that has changed since Monica's release of her last studio album Still Standing, I can tell this new album will have a lot more uptempo and more uplifting songs. It may seem like a short amount of time, but Monica was able to find the love of her life and the two have been working to form their new profound family. As a fan of Moncia I must say that I am really happy for her and cannot wait for the new album. I also hope there's a new season of her reality show Still Standing on BET.


WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS SONG?

No comments:

Post a Comment