Thursday, July 7, 2011

NEW VIDEOS: "Snapback Back"/ "Best Thing I Never Had"

I just love when new videos are released. Today I have a new video from YMCMB's Tyga and a new video from Beyonce.

Tyga has a new single out featuring Chris Brown entitled " Snapback Back" off of his upcoming mixtape Well Done 2. Tyga is also gearing up to release his second studio album Careless World. Today is the first day of the Closer to My Dreams Tour, which is also being headlined by Tyga himself. From the looks of it Tyga is going to have a great end of the year and a good start for 2012 as well.



The next new video comes from Beyonce, she just released the video to her single "Best I Never Had" off of her new album 4. Her album reached number one after her first week sales. Many people doubted her because of her album being leaked three weeks ahead, but she proved them wrong. I must say that I really do ♥ this video. This video is a perfect example of what I hope for in the near future.



No comments:

Post a Comment