Tuesday, December 21, 2010

ALBUM RELEASE DAY: No Boys Allowed/ Calling All Hearts

Everyone knows that I have been waiting for this day to come. If you didn't know how much of a big fan I am of Keri Hilson, I am here to tell you now that I ♥ ♥ ♥ her. I may seem a little extreme right now, but I'm just happy that Keri Hilson was able to make it to her sophomore album. I will admit I don't have my copy yet, but it was the first thing on my Christmas list. On Christmas day that will be the first thing I look for under my Christmas tree. The songs that I have heard from the album I like so far. I'm anxious to hear what other kinds of songs this album holds. Every song that I know from this album so far has been posted on this blog. Except for a song called "One Night Stand" featuring Chris Brown (which I will post soon). The only song that is not on the album is "Still A Girl". I cannot wait to get my copy, and see the first week numbers for this album.

NO BOYS ALLOWED PROMO PICS:

















UPDATE: It's been a week since the album has been released and I decided to go and check all the media sites and see what people have to say NOW that the album is out. Just like I predicted everyone has nothing but good things to say. There are people who are saying the songs on the album relate perfectly to their situation, or they just love the music in general even if it doesn't relate to their situation. It seems that "Beautiful Mistake" is a lot of people's favorite. I will be doing a new music post soon with the song being apart of it.



NOW THATS WHAT YOU CALL A PERFORMER, WHEN SHE GOES ON TOUR I WILL CERTAINLY BE THERE!

Also today in stores is Keyshia Cole's fourth studio album Calling All Hearts. The leading singles off of this album is "I Ain't Through" ft.Nicki Minaj and "Long Way Down". I recommend that people go get this album and support Keyshia Cole, based on the songs I've heard I don't think she has lost her touch and she is back to redeem her spot.


Keyshia Cole at her album release party for Calling All Hearts, in Atlanta


Keyshia Cole in this months issue of Jet Magazine

Keyshia Cole backstage at 106 & Park with one of her biggest fans








No comments:

Post a Comment