Saturday, December 11, 2010

Face Off 3 Year Anniversary

WARNING: After reading this post don't think I am a crazy person because I am NOT! =)

Today marks the third anniversary of the release of Bow Wow & Omarion's Face Off album. Anyone who knows me, would know how much of a fan I am of both Bow Wow & Omarion. I used to say Bow Wow and I "dated" from the time I was in first grade, all the way until I was in seventh grade. I also used to say Omarion and I was "married" from the time I was in fourth grade until the ending of my freshman year in high school. Then afterwards him and I were "divorced". Both of them just made really great music I couldn't help but think I was in a relationship with them. I have almost every CD that both of them had ever released, and know almost every word to all the songs on those CD's. I also have a special wall dedicated to both Bow Wow and Omarion in my room. Three years ago today my sister, her friends, and myself went to the album signing for the release of Face Off. It was a cold and rainy day and we were on a line outside waiting to get into Circut City to see Bow Wow & Omarion. Earlier that day we had purchased the album that way we could get a wrist band to let us into the CD signing later on that night. We finally got inside, and the security guards were kind of rude I must admit. We weren't allowed to take any pictures of them, however my sister was able to snap a few. When I approched them I was so star struck I didn't even know what to say. I did however compose a good behavior, I did not scream or cry like the other girls were doing. Long story short I was able to say hello, shake their soft warm hands, and get my CD signed. For some reason that day in particular is one of the days I will never forget.

Bow Wow & Omarion on the day their album dropped.


My Face Off CD signed by both Bow Wow & Omarion


One part of my Bow Wow & Omarion wall

Another part of my Bow Wow & Omarion wall


The final part of my Bow Wow & Omarion wall

1 comment: