Monday, December 27, 2010

We Miss Danity Kane

This post is needed because I know I am not the only person who misses Danity being around. When they were broken up it was just sad. I'm not gonna say I was crying or anything, but it was pretty shocking to me and I was upset. Many people may ask why did you react so hard to their breakup? Especially because groups are known for breaking up. I think just the simple fact that their fans literally watch their entire journey to being the group that we all loved break up was hard. I used to watch them on Making the Band 3 and have hopes of being famous one day. Not to mention I loved their music. Their first album Danity Kane was released on August 22, 2006. My favorite song on that album besides it's lead single "Bad Girl" was "Ride for You". The group became even better when they released their sophomore album Welcome to the Dollhouse on March 18, 2008. My two all time favorites from that album is "Ecstasy" ft. Rick Ross and "Sucka for Love". I really wished this group would had survived, but I guess everything in music industry doesn't go as planned. I wish I could tell you where each member is at today but I can't. All I can tell you is that Dawn Richards is in Diddy's new group Diddy-Dirty Money, and they released their debut album last week on December 13th.

Danity Kane

The group when they were first put together

Welcome to the Dollhouse

Danity Kane at their album release party for their sophomore album

"Ride For You" Music Video [This brings back good memories]

No comments:

Post a Comment