Monday, December 27, 2010

NEW MUSIC: Body/ Beautiful Mistake

Teairra Mari came on to the music scene in 2004 with her debut album Roc-A-Fella Presents: Teairra Mari, her leading single was "Make A Girl Feel Good", which made it to number 35 on the Billboard Hot 100. Her second single was "No Daddy". In 2006 she parted ways with Roc-A-Fella and soon signed with Warner Bros. Her song "Body" is off of her her mixtape Point of No Return, hosted by DJ Drama. This song has been out for a little while, but I wasn't introduced to the song until I was watching the reality show Basketball Wives on VH1. It's not as good as her song "Sponser", but the song has potential and I like it.



This song here I absolutely love, and according to the comments I've read from fans, so does everyone else. "Beautiful Mistake" is off of Keri Hilson's new album (IN STORES NOW) No Boys Allowed. There is not much to really say except that when Keri Hilson said she made songs for almost every situation, she wasn't lying. I can guarantee that if you listen to this song you can find some type of situation within your life that this song relates to.






No comments:

Post a Comment