Thursday, April 28, 2011

Throwback Thursday: Jon B- "They Don't Know"

This weeks Throwback Thursday is kind of near and dear to my heart. This weeks song comes from singer Jon B, it's his song "They Don't Know". This song was off of his sophomore album Cool Relax, this song and album was the biggest of Jon B's career. The album was released in 1997 and this single was the biggest single of the year. When thinking about this weeks Throwback Thursday I had so many songs to choose from, but this song just literally popped in my head an hour ago and I knew that it was no second guessing that this was the song. This song is really important to me because this song was my moms favorite song. With her not being here, it just makes this song all the more special for me. If my favorite song "When Your Mad" by Ne-Yo doesn't become my wedding song, then this song will most certainly become my wedding song.


2 comments:

  1. Love this song!!!!! I have this album, smh. I am getting old. I was 17 when it came out and I remember watching the video at aunt Doris house and loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. & Now I'm 17 yay...buh ur not getting old

    ReplyDelete