Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Current Popular Songs

Is there a song you never really pay that much attention to, but you always find yourself always singing it? Thats when you realize thats how popular the song really is. Well I've come across two current songs that I always find myself singing, but never really payed that much attention to when they first came out.

The first song comes from new group Mindless Behavior, for some reason I always refer to them as those "bad ass lil boys". Thats only because I think all little kids are bad, and plus their really bad (in a good way) at what they do. Their debut song "My Girl" was already a complete success, but the remix is way way better than the original. The remix features Ciara, Tyga♥ and Lil Twist. The beat is switched up a little from the original and the features just added their magic to bring together a really great track. Not to mention I think Ciara sounds really good as she adlibs on the chorus.




The next song comes from the legendary Mary J. Blige, her song "Someone to Love Me/ Naked" featuring Diddy & Lil Wayne is really hot. I don't know what it is about this song, but the more I heard it the more I liked it. From what I've been hearing Mary is gonna go back to the 90's for her next project. We all know how she was in the 90's, so what ever she has in store is going to be really great. I'm actually excited because Mary's work from the 90's is what makes her a legend to my generation.


No comments:

Post a Comment