Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Guess Who's Hot?

I don't know how many of you guys watch 106 & Park on BET, but I do. I've been watching 106 since I was in 1st grade, I actually do my homework to that show. Over the years many people that I know stop watching the show, but I cannot stop watching. Even if it's an episode where nothing is going on I still watch. When I'm not home I always question what happened on that episode of 106. However the whole reason of this post is to talk about one of the co hosts, Terrence J. I just really wanna say that Terrence is very hot. Although he's sort of skinny I still think he's hot. I mean I have the biggest crush on Tyga♥ who is even more skinny. So him being skinny doesn't bother me. Terrence also consists of some of the characteristics that I like in a guy. He has a great sense of humor, there is not one episode he doesn't have the audience laughing. He's light skin and he dresses very well, whether it's formal or casual. I also like that he think's about his future, okay he hosts 106 & Park. He obviously knows that job doesn't last forever, so he has began his acting career and he has his own sneaker line with Coogi. There is one thing however, Terrence may look good on television and in pictures. The things is he looks even better in person. When I go to 106 & Park in person I just find myself just looking at him and not paying attention to the show.



Okay I think I'm doing too much typing now, I just wanted to mention how hot Terrence J is. I am however still striving for my dreams, I can still imagine the day I go on 106 & Park as a successful artist debuting my first music video. Hopefully it's not too far behind.








No comments:

Post a Comment