Thursday, April 21, 2011

Throwback Thursday: 3LW- "No More"

The next song on this Throwback Thursday edition is "No More" by 3LW, which also means 3 Little Women. 3LW was everyone's favorite group back in the day, well when I say back in the day I mean back in first and second grade. The group members were Naturi Naughton, Adrienne Bailon and Kiely Williams. Naturi Naughton was replaced by Jessica Benson in 2002, the group officially ended in 2007. Adrienne Bailon and Kiely Williams went on to join the disney group The Cheetah Girls. Now Naturi Naughton is currently acting, she has been in movies such as Notorious and Lottery Ticket. Adrienne Bailon is also currently acting, and I'm not quite sure what  Kiely Williams is up to, but I'm sure everyone will be seeing her on red carpets soon.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome issue lolss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this entire album by heart.

    lol. thanks for sharing.

    Kimberly, FWB

    ReplyDelete