Saturday, May 5, 2012

Music Video: "Where They Do That At"


This song and video isn't so new, but it's still new because it only came out last month. If you ever read any of my other posts then you may have seen my posts on the group The Bangz, or one of my most recent post of Sabi's music video to "Wild Heart". Sabi is back with her follow up single to her debut album,  with "Where They Do That At" which features Wale. The song gives off a pop kinda of sound with a touch of hip hop. The song was produced by Cirkut, and the track kind of gives me the vibe I had first gotten when I seen The Bangz music video to their single "Boys With Tattoos". It's nice to know that although Sabi had no choice, but to continue as a solo artist she is still sticking to her own style. It was her style and energy that made Warner Bros. sign her as a solo artist after everyone learned that Ella Ann wouldn't make a return to music. I think that the simplicity of both the song and video makes it great and a future hit. Once I find out more information on Sabi's debut project I'll be sure to update. 

Like this song? 

No comments:

Post a Comment