Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mary Mary: "Go Get It"

I've never posted gospel on here before, which probably gives off the impression that I don't like gospel music. However that is not the case at all, in fact gospel is one of my favorite genres to sing in school. I just don't have the voice to sing gospel, my voice is really weak. Back to the purpose of this post, Mary Mary just dropped the video to their single "Go Get It" and I must say that Tina & Erica look like gorgeous gangsta gospel singers in the video in my opinion. I watch their reality show Mary Mary, on WE TV every Thursdays and I have to say it is one of my favorites. I actually choose to watch their show opposed to the Pauly D Project on MTV. I can't identify exactly why I like their show but I just think their lives are totally awesome.The show is filled with family, music, business and God and I find every aspect to be appealing. I really hope they're renewed for a new season. When they finally get back on track and release a new album I will be going to buy it for sure. 



No comments:

Post a Comment