Friday, May 25, 2012

Last Concert in High School Career

Last week was my last concert as a vocal major in high school. When I say that night was one of the best I really meant it. From the fun I had before the concert, to my teachers speech to the seniors because we were his first freshman so we were literally together for four years. To the amount of tears that were shed due to both happiness and sadness. To the amazing performance that was put on that night. Class of 2012 most definitely showed out for all of their last shows. Whether it was the band, orchestra, vocalist, dancers. The last stop is for the art majors last art show. I really can't believe high school will be over within a matter of days. I wish I could just pack everyone up and take them to college with me. With my constant difficulty with singing and my various moments that I have, I hope I can make a transition to college singing and that I really become better, because music is my dream and something that I truly want. 

Us earlier this year on Good Morning America singing for the Statue of Liberty birthday celebration 

My last Spring Concert, I'm the first person on the stage on the right side 

My Facebook status after the concert 

No comments:

Post a Comment