Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bow Wow & Chris Brown: "Ain't Thinking About You" VIDEO

This weekend the video for "Ain't Thinking About You" with Bow Wow and Chris Brown was released. However it was also featured on Chris Brown & Tyga's mixtape Fan of a Fan mixtape that was released this year in May. It was a Chris Brown song featuring Bow Wow. However this time around it is a Bow Wow song featuring Chris Brown. The difference in the song is Bow Wow's verse is now first and Chris Brown's verse is second, and Bow Wow has an extra verse added to the song. The music to the song sounds a little bit different as well. I guess when the song was put on the Fan of a Fan mixtape it was incomplete or something. I remember seeing Bow Wow tweet about finishing the song, and I thought to myself isn't the song already finished. Guess it wasn't, but when Bow Wow and Chris Brown both tweeted about shooting the video I was really excited about it. If you recall I posted about the Fan of a Fan mixtape back in August and "Ain't Thinking About You" was on the list of my favorite songs from the mixtape. Although I'm confused as to who the song belongs to now, I still love the video. Who doesn't love to see Bow Wow propose to a girl, had it been me I wouldn't of left him. He will be on 106 & Park tomorrow to premire the video to the entire world.
Here is the entire video

Here is the original track on the Fan of a Fan mixtape

This video here explains everything better

UPDATE:  Today on 106 & Park Bow Wow explained that the version on the Fan of a Fan mixtape was the first version, then him & Chris Brown decided to turn it to an actual song and mix it, releasing it as a song song. It will appear on Bow Wow's upcoming album WHO IS SHAD MOSS (TBA). 

No comments:

Post a Comment