Sunday, October 24, 2010

Keke Palmer & Teyana Taylor

This post is dedicated to Keke Palmer and Teyana Taylor because I feel like they are two of the most amazing females around my age group in the entertainment industry. I like that they bring variety and their careful at what they do. When I say that I'm saying they bring fashion, music, acting and charity to the public. I feel like they are great at what they do.

Begining with Keke Palmer, I think she is talented and she is a beautiful person both inside and outside. When I first heard that she does a lot of charity work I became a bigger fan of hers. For her 17th birthday instead of asking for gifts she asked her family to donate $17 dollars to the charity "Water" and she asked her fans to donate $10. I myself try to find ways to help people and animals who are less fortunate. I said if my dreams were ever to come true I would use my talents and money to help those who are not able to help themeselves. I don't like to see poverty and struggle. Sometimes I question why is it I am blessed to have everyhthing that I want and need. Meanwhile people who live in the same country, yet alone the same state as me are not able to do well for themselves. So I still keep that same promise to myself, that I will try to do what ever it is I can do to help those in need of help. Keke Palmer is also a great actress, I love her show True Jackson VP on Nick. When I seen videos of her singing I was impressed, especially because I also have a big love for music. She is now signed to Interscope Records and I am excited to see hear what kind of music she will be releasing.


Teyana Taylor is also another young entertainer that I admire. I think she is so different from anyone and everyone. One thing I admire about her the most is her style, she is just so different and I think she looks fabulous all the time. Like Keke Palmer she also has a love for music, she released a single called "Google Me" in 2008. She still hasn't released her album yet, so I'm still waiting for that.

This is a makeup tutorial done by Teyana Taylor live on her ustream. I watched and found this to be very helpful, especially when you want to learn how to apply foundation and concelar.

No comments:

Post a Comment