Sunday, October 24, 2010

NEW MUSIC: "She Likes"



Today I heard a new song from Pleasure P featuring Latoya Luckett entitled "She Likes". When I first heard the song I was just listening to it, I didn't feel any type of way towards the song. Pleasure P was part of the group Pretty Ricky, he became a solo artist in 2008. He released his first solo album The Introduction of Marcus Cooper, released June 9, 2009. He is supposed to be releasing another album later on this year called Pleasure Principles. In my opinion I think it won't be till sometime next year when he releases his next album because there is a lot that goes into releasing an album. He has to promos, releasing a single to radio stations, videos, photoshoots, etc. However I am looking forward to hearing more new music from him because I actually do like this song. Here is the link to the song: http://www.zshare.net/audio/818945094f759d71/

No comments:

Post a Comment