Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ne-Yo "When Your Mad"


Anybody who really knows me, knows that my favorite song of all time is "When Your Mad" by Ne-Yo. I don't care what song comes out and I may listen to frequently, but that song will eventually die down. Not this song though. I LOVE♥ this song so much. The funny thing is I do not have as to one clue on why I love this song so much. This song came out when I was in 6th grade. Meaning it came out in 2006, it's off of Ne-Yo's first album "In My Own Words". I remember I would be late to school all the time because I woud not leave my house until I heard this song or seen the video. This is before ipods were really popular, so I had the radio on and I would flip through every video channel waiting for this to come on. Once it came on I would be on my way to school. The funny thing is my school was directly across the street from my house and I was the only that was always late. I just wouldn't leave until "When Your Mad" came on though.

Here is the video to the best song ever:


No comments:

Post a Comment