Saturday, September 18, 2010

Keri Hilson: "Still A Girl"


I found this song by Keri Hilson on http://www.concreteloop.com/ about a week or two ago and I instantly fell in love with this song. It took me awhile to get used to Keri Hilson's first released song "Breaking Point" ,which I now love. This song on the other hand I just loved instantly. When I hear this song I get a "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Fergie vibe for some reason. Appearently this song was actually leaked, and it's unknown if it would be on her upcoming album No Boys Allowed. Leaked music is not a good thing, but in some cases I'm happy some songs are leaked because it's usually the good music thats leaked. Like this song for example. What do u guys think about this song?

Here is "Still A Girl":

No comments:

Post a Comment