Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Keri Hilson: "Breaking Point"



Today Keri Hilson released the first song off her second album "No Boys Allowed". The name of the song is entitled  "Breaking Point". I myself am a very huge Keri Hilson fan. I love everything about her artistry. She wrote this song herself and it was produced by Timbaland. This song is a different sound from Keri Hilson and moves away from the commercial mainstream of the music industry. In some cases that can be a good thing because many songs are now being realeased without any feelings. With this being a different sound for Keri it can take some getting used to. The song does have potiental and it showcases her wonderful vocals. Most of all the song is filled with emotion. This video is set to be shot at the begining of September of this year.The album is set to drop later on this year. The big controversy is Keri Hilson's look in her promo picture (ABOVE). I myself have my own opinions. The only thing I disagree with is her makeup. Her eye makeup is too much. It makes her face look stronger more masculine I must say. I've been reading comments from fans and they said she looks like a drag queen. I'm just going to say the makeup could have been a little lighter.Other than that the Re-Run hat is okay, her new blonde hair color has grown on me & now I ♥ it. The stockings could have been eliminated, but other than that the promo picture is not so bad in my opinion. If you want to her new song "Breaking Point" you can click on the link here: http://www.zshare.net/audio/794815559363d419/

No comments:

Post a Comment