Monday, July 26, 2010

The Bangz






The Bangz is a all girl group from Californa. They are associated with the New Boyz. So being a fan of the New Boyz I was able to come across The Bangz. The Bangz are a very different but unique girl group. They are also associated with the whole Jerkin Movement..actually one of their songs "Boys With Tattoos" (ABOVE) gives that whole jerkin vibe to be exact. I seen the video for their song "Found My Swagg" and noticed that only one girl of the duo was missing. I grew curious as to why she wasn't in the video and why former performance footage was put into place to include her. So me being me I decided to do my research. Then I learned that Ella Ann (the young lady with short hair) was shot in the neck in September 2009 & she almost lost her life. She had to undergo serveral surgeries just for her to have a second chance at life. I'd seen videos with her going through therepy where she has to learn to walk, talk & move all over again. I commend Sabi (the young lady with the long hair) for being there for her group member and holding the group down. She has been doing promos, shows, videos, etc. all on her own. I picked to post "Boys With Tattoos" because that was the song that got this group their big break. Also because this is the only music video of theirs where both members are active. They also have the video for "Found My Swagg" & "First Girl On The Moon". Both without Ella Ann due to her situation. In fact Ella Ann's first public appearence can be seen at the end of the "First Girl On The Moon" video. I hope Ella Ann returns soon because there is so much they have to do. If you guys want to read more on Ella Anna's incident go to: http://bit.ly/cxK36g GOOD LUCK TO THE BANGZ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment