Thursday, August 26, 2010

Favorite Summer Music: Fan Of A Fan Mixtape

The summer is almost over, and I thought I would share with everyone the kind of music I enjoyed listening to over my summer vaction. "Fan of a Fan" is a mixtape that was released by Chris Brown and Tyga on May 16, 2010. It was described by both artist as a mixtape for their fans. To show their appreciation for the love and support they both have been receiving from their fans throughout the years. I personallly love the entire mixtape, but I have my select favorites. Their leading song off the mixtape "Deuces" recently reched #1, the mixtape in general is doing great. I cannot wait for both Chris Brown and Tyga to drop solo albums. Before Tyga releases his album "Careless World" he will be realeasing another mixtape entitled "Well Done". It is said that Chris Brown is currently working on a new album as well. With that being said I can't wait =)


My Favorite Songs from Fan Of A Fan:
Deuces
No Bullshit
Ballin
Ain't Thinkin Bout You
Like A Virgin Again
Number One
Make Love
I'm So Raw
I'm On It
G Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment