Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Monica is GREAT!

The other day someone said to me stop listening to Monica. At first I didn't understend then they explained that I always look like I'm depressed (NOT TRUE). They said that Monica's music makes them feel depressed and they advised that I stop listening to her music. In my opinion I don't think Monica's music is depressing. In fact I think her music is really great. She is one of the few talented artist that is still relevent is today's music industry. Although she isn't in the blogs constantly or seen partying all the time I have nothing but complete respect for her. Her last album "Still Standing" was an amazing album. Although the entire album is ballots I still enjoy it. I have the actual CD. No I did not download it or anything. I went to the store and brought the CD. I think when a artist is that good and doesn't put out music that is complete nonsense, as fans we should go out to the stores and buy the actual album. With that being said I think Monica is poppin and her music does not depress me, but more of motivates me to keep working towards my dream and one day making it into the music industry.

Also this week I found out that Monica is dating Shannon Brown of the Los Angeles Lakers. He was the leading guy in her last video "Love All Over Me". All I have to say is GO MONICA! He is a complete step up from Rocko, so she seems to be doing well in both music and men, so shoutouts to her.


Here is her video for "Love All Over Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment