Friday, July 2, 2010

Chris Brown's BET Awards Performance

Okay so it's been like four days since Chris Brown did his special Micheal Jackson tribute on the 2010 BET Awards. I myself say I was about to cry when I seen him on the stage. For two different reasons. One because he was finally back on stage being embraced and cheered on for his talents. Instead of being exiled and looked down upon by many people like he has been for the last year and a half. I myself began to get a little emotional because I guess as an aspiring singer its just good to see someone do so well and reach their highest peak. Like come on I can watch how far some one has come and finally achieves their goals on television real or not and become proud of that person and get emotional. Majority of the time its real situations, but still its good to see someone do good. I also became a little emotional because its Chris Brown doing a tribute to his idol Micheal Jackson. So when u see him crying and huffing and puffing on stage why not get emotional. The whole point of this post though is to express how annoying its becoming to turn on the television or visit websites (theybf.com by the way I go on everyday love it) and see how people are yet again tryna bring him down by saying he is faking. I just want to know why would Chris Brown fake cry during his tribute. We all knew how big of a Micheal Jackson fan he was from the minute he hit the music scene. Due to his issues in the past he wasn't able to display the tribute that he wanted to do. I heard on E! that it was said that his body guard gave him drops to make him cry. Don't you think the drops would of dried out by the time he reached "Man in the Mirror" during his tribute like was he not jumping all around the stage before that song. I don't think drops make u huff and puff. Honestly I just think the whole situation is real dumb. Then again we live in a world where half the population is brainwashed by what others say. I think he's suffered enough. His career has been at risk long enough. Too many other things outside the music industry has interferd with the industry long enough to over shadow the talent. Thats why half the music thats put out today is has no meaning and won't even be memorable for the next generation to enjoy and learn from. Chris Brown needs to be embraced and looked at for his talents. People need to stop fronting and have their own minds and recognize the real. They all know before the whole Rihanna situation they could not get enough of him. I know Chris Brown wasn't faking, I know he put his heart into that performance. I know Micheal Jackson would of been proud of him. As long as he satisfied Micheal the rest don't matter. POINT BLANK!

No comments:

Post a Comment