Thursday, July 1, 2010

Blog #101

Well my name is Jade. I go by Jade...I'm 16 years old from Brooklyn New York & I find it hard to deal with dumb people...I find it hard to deal with annoying people. I'm new to this blogging thing, but there are quit a few people I know who do so...figured why not try it out...not sure what I may gain except get all of my feelings out...then again this is the internet...thats what I have a diary for...there's not much to say about myself...many people consider me to be boring because I spend most of my time home because I'm not allowed outside majority of the time...I am in LOVE with music...there is not a day I spend without music...I am a vocal major at a performing arts school...I have big dreams...only problem is I don't know where to begin...I take private vocal lessons and practice all the time with all of my free time...whatever the first step is I know I have a very long road ahead of me...I think thats it =) Oh yeah and I LOVE the color PINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment