Tuesday, September 2, 2014

When The Beat Drops Series on YouTube

Hello, Eeveryone!

I just wanted to let you guys know about my new YouTube series that I recently started this past weekend. It is called When The Beat Drops (the same as this blog), and it is basically the video version of this blog. I will be doing weekly videos where I discuss the top five latest news topics in music within that week.The first video was released this past Saturday and I talked about all things ranging from the VMA's up to the anticipated release of Luke James' debut album. Some things I may write about here on this very blog, and some things I may wait to talk about in the video. Therefore, don't forget to tune into my YouTube channel for new videos every week. 

Check out the first video below: 


You guys can click here to visit my YouTube Channel. 

P.S. Don't forget to #Like #Comment #Share #Subscribe 

No comments:

Post a Comment