Sunday, September 21, 2014

When The Beat Drops #4: Love & Hip Hop Hollywood, August Alsina, X The Album & More. . .

Hey everyone, I hope you all have been keeping up with my latest Youtube series When The Beat Drops. This past weekend I released the fourth video, and there was a lot that happened this week so I had a lot to talk about. In this week's video I gave my opinion on the cast of Love & Hip Hop Hollywood, as the series premiered this Monday. I also give an update on August Alsina's conditon after he fainted during a performance at Irving Plaza. Chris Brown's new album X released this week, and I share my favorite songs on the album. I talk about Jay Z & Beyonce's possible new album, and an update on Lifetime's Aaliyah biopic. 

Check out the video below: 


Click here to checkout more videos on my YouTube Channel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment