Monday, September 15, 2014

New Music Video: August Alsina ft. Nicki Minaj "No Love (Remix)"

Today the official music video for August Alsina's latest single "No Love" featuring Nicki Minaj was released. In fact, this version is the remix, as Nicki offers a female perspective on the track. The original single appears on August's debut album Testimony, which released back in April. I must admit that I'm pretty much a big August Alsina fan and I love just about every song on the album, and "No Love" is definitely one of the songs on my "favorites playlist".

Check out the music video below: 


Sidenote: Tonight August Alsina is here in NYC at Irving Plaza for his Testimony Live Tour, and right now I am not there because of educational purposes. However, I do plan on catching him on Usher's UR Experience

No comments:

Post a Comment