Tuesday, September 16, 2014

New Music: K. Michelle "Love 'Em All"

One of my favorites K. Michelle is FINALLY back with new music. A little over a year since she released her debut album Rebellious Soul, she offers new music from her upcoming album #AWBAH. I have yet to figure out what the abbreviation stands for, and I've spent a good chunk of my summer trying to figure it out, but yet no luck. Nonetheless, I am sure the album's title will soon be revealed. However, the first track off of the project is "Love 'Em All" and it is definitely a new sound for the singer. In the past K. Michelle has mentioned a new direction she is headed in for this new project, so we can only wait to see where she takes things. 


Check out the track when you continue. . .



Video By Singersroom.com

Are you guys feeling the track?

No comments:

Post a Comment