Thursday, September 27, 2012

Throwback Friday: Usher "Burn"

I really wanted to bring back Throwback Thursday's however, I didn't make it to Thursday so we'll substitute with Friday for now. As I thought of a song to reminisce on I thought of going to an artist that is currently making headlines. The artist I came up with is Usher, after the recent passing of his stepson Kyle Glover, being a new judge on The Voice, and recently releasing an album this summer I thought Usher Raymond made an amazing candidate. I haven't done a throwback post in a really long time, but it's something I've been thinking of for a minute. This weeks song is "Burn" off of Usher's Grammy Award winning album Confessions. I believe this has to be one of the best albums Usher has released throughout his entire career. One thing that has added to the success of this album is the controversy that had been surrounding the truth about the albums inspiration at the time. Around this time Usher and Chili had just broken up, so many people did believe that he did cheat on her and that he did get another woman pregnant. Although none of that had not been true it did make good press for the album, and has helped make this one of Usher's best album.   

No comments:

Post a Comment